“Morek are our go-to supplier for offshore technical planning services and offshore hands-on support. Bob and the team really understand the nature of offshore construction projects from drawing board to OCV deck and never fail to deliver excellent value and high quality work. Offshore projects are extremely costly, so working with highly competent and reliable suppliers that understand the offshore environment is absolutely essential.”
“The project staff were friendly and approachable and had excellent technical knowledge and expertise of the work area. The team worked professionally to tight deadlines and went out of their way to produce above and beyond the original requirement. The outputs of this project have been highly valuable and are regularly used in ReMEDIES stakeholder communications.“
“Morek are a great company to work with, they were flexible and agile to meet our requirements for an important project where the scope changed multiple times. A dedicated and professional team!“
“It is a great experience working with Morek. Bob and the team had excellent technical knowledge and expertise of the mooring systems. They are professional, agile and always approachable. The outputs were delivered on time and have been applied to our projects successfully. We’re looking forward to working with Morek again in the future.”
We have expanded our focus to include wider aspects of the blue economy, such as supporting the regeneration of marine habitats and also to contribute to the reduction in impact of marine transportation.
- Technology development expertise focussed on – Floating structure design, mooring and anchoring systems, dynamic umbilicals, installation design and operational planning
- Site development expertise, including FEED, port appraisals and assessment of site conditions
- Strong rapport with major global supply chain members, especially mooring and anchoring
- Extensive experience working at project locations in a wide range of globally significant highly energetic tidal stream environments
- Thorough understand of all aspects of tidal currents and the risk to construction works.
- Technology development of fixed bottom mounted, fixed surface piercing and floating tide Energy conversion systems
- Resource assessment and harmonic analysis
- Design of mooring spreads for a number of wave energy conversion technologies
- Appraisal of foundation options, including development of full CAPEX installed costs for specific project locations
- World leading support of Advanced Mooring Systems, working to reduce the impact of boating activities on sensitive seabed habitats
- Development of deployment and recovery methods for novel artificial reef generation projects